• World map covered wooden letters [All uppercase / Larger sizes]
• Découpage with up-cycle world maps and atlases (Modern and contemporary map collection)
• Custom location option not available with large letters.
• The price is for one letter, number or symbol only [Price per letter].
• Other accessories are not included in your order. All interiors use for decorative purpose only and available to purchase separately in the shop.
• Available in various sizes (Heights).
• Overall measurements : Each letter measures approximately 30cm (12") to 42cm (16") high and 6mm thick
• Width varies depending on the letter
• Wall mount style letters [Not free-standing itself].
• These letters are very light and easy to hang on any door or wall with blue tacks, wall mounting hardware or adhesive tape.
• Please note that no hanging hardware or sawtooth hangers include in your order.
• 6mm Baltic Birch Plywood
PROCESS AND FINISH
Our wall mount style flat letters have been handcrafted from FSC certified natural Baltic birch wood. This unique map découpage wall style letters have been laser cut from 6mm thick Baltic birch wood base, topped with cuttings of up-cycle vintage map book pages and atlases. These letters are very light and easy to hang on any door or wall with blue tacks, wall mounting hardware or adhesive tape.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Decide the letter thickness and height from the drop down menu at the right.
• Choose the letter size needed and add the correct quantity into the cart using the drop down menu at the right. For example, add quantity 3 if you want to spell name MAX.
• Before you complete the payment you will see a checkout note box. Just request the name MAX at the checkout.
• If possible please let us know if there is a deadline to receive the order or the date you need it by. However, please bear in mind that giving the event date will not speed up the processing of your order unless otherwise we both agree in advance / prior to purchase. Please note we are unable to cancel or speed up your order a week before it scheduled to be dispatched.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • PERSONALISED ORDRE PROCESSING TIME • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Current processing time for this item is 1-3 weeks.
• Generally dispatch within 2 weeks after order has been placed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery date for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are volumetric weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
The Dutch Hospital orders ship on business days, which are Monday through Saturday, excluding the public and bank holidays. Orders are shipped from Milton Keynes, United Kingdom via Royal Mail, DHL and other local courier services.
Shipping to United Kingdom via;
Royal Mail 2nd Class Small Parcel: £3.50 up to 0.5 kg
Royal Mail 1st Class Small Parcel: £5.50 up to 0.5 kg
Small Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £6.50 up to 0.5 kg
Small Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £8.00 up to 2 kg
Medium Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £10.00 up to 10 kg
Medium Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £12.50 up to 12.5 kg
Medium Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £15.00 up to 25 kg
Large Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £25.00 up to 50 kg (excluding furniture)
Extra Large Parcel Courier (1-5 weeks): £40.00 up to 100 kg (including furniture)
Extra Large Parcel/ Pallet Shipping Courier (1-5 weeks): £80.00 up to 500 kg (including furniture).
The Remote Area surcharge might apply to your shipment in United Kingdom.
Shipping to International Destinations via;
Royal Mail International Small Parcel Tracked: £13.00 up to 0.5 kg
Royal Mail International Small Parcel Tracked: £18.00 up to 1 kg
Royal Mail International Medium Parcel Tracked: £23.00 up to 1 kg
FedEx/DHL Economy Delivery Parcel Courier (3-7 days): £30.00 up to 5 kg
FedEx/DHL Priority Delivery Parcel Courier (1-3 days): £45.00 up to 5 kg
FedEx/DHL Economy Delivery Parcel Courier (4-8 days): £60.00 up to 15 kg (wall mirrors, clocks etc.)
FedEx/DHL Economy Delivery Parcel Courier (4-8 days): £70.00 up to 25 kg (wall mirrors, clocks etc.)
FedEx/DHL Economy Delivery Parcel Courier (4-8 days): £100.00 up to 300kg (wall mirrors, clocks etc.)
FedEx/DHL Economy Delivery Parcel/ Pallets Courier (4-8 days): £400.00 up to 300kg (wall mirrors, clocks etc.).
The Remote Area surcharge might apply to your shipment that may include VAT and customs clearance procedures.
RETURN & REFUND
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded. We will accept returns of unused, unopened, unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise within 14 days of delivery confirmation. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. All types of personalised and custom made-to-order merchandises such as wooden letters, personalised prints, wooden blocks or custom and commission works cannot be returned. We also do not accept fabric and other products that are made-to-order.
Additional non-returnable items (if applicable);
Gift cards, downloadable products, and Item that is returned to sender because of customer unclaimed the item.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds /non-refunds are granted (if applicable).
Items with obvious signs of use Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on all unwanted items.
RETURN TO STOREOnline returns cannot be accepted in any of The Dutch Hospital retail stores. However, full price web orders may be exchanged (for the same item) at our specialty stores, with proof of online purchase within 30 days of purchase.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, we are unable to offer exchanges on international orders.If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will only be able to give you shop credit. Once the gift returned item is received, a shop credit note will be emailed to you.For more information on gift orders, please contact us at email@example.com for specific instructions for exchanging the gift item.