• Vintage maps covered wooden letters découpage with up-cycle vintage maps from 1940s to 1970s.
• Uppercase letters.
• The price is for one letter, number or symbol only [Price per letter].
• Other accessories are not included in your order. All interiors use for decorative purpose only and available to purchase separately in the shop.
• Available in various sizes.
• Overall measurements : Each letter measures approximately 10cm (4") to 20cm (8") height and 20mm thick
• Width varies depending on the letter
• 20mm thick natural Pine wood
PROCESS AND FINISH
This unique map découpage letters have been handcrafted from FSC certified natural Pine wood base, topped with cuttings of up-cycle vintage map book pages and atlases.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Let us know if you would like to choose your location map to use for each letter (up to 3 locations). We will capture your special destination and create a keepsake that will last years to come. If you like us to use general maps instead of personalised locations we will try our best to decoupage your letters with vivd and colourful maps across the world.
• Decide the letter thickness and height from the drop down menu at the right.
• Choose the letter size needed and add the correct quantity into the cart using the drop down menu at the right. For example, add quantity 3 if you want to spell name MAX.
• Before you complete the payment you will see a 'add an optional note to seller' box. Just request the name MAX at check out in 'note to seller' box.
• If possible please let us know if there is a deadline to receive the order or the date you need it by. However, please bear in mind that giving the event date will not speed up the processing of your order unless otherwise we both agree in advance / prior to purchase (see rush orders). Please note we are unable to cancel or speed up your order a week before it scheduled to be dispatched.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • PERSONALISED ORDRE PROCESSING TIME • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Current processing time for this item is 1-3 weeks.
• Generally dispatch within 2 weeks after order has been placed.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Personalised and made to order items – Current processing time for personalised orders such as nursery name plaque, made to order wooden letters, prints, custom map signs and wedding decorations is 2-4 weeks. We have shorter processing time and fastest shipping options for some personalised items. Please inquire for more information. If possible, let us know if there is a deadline to receive the order or the date you need it by.
All other items excluding large mirrors and furniture – Current processing time is 2-10 working days.
Large mirrors and furniture – Current processing time is 1-2 weeks.
INCOMPLETE AND DAMAGE GOOD
At The Dutch Hospital, we really hope you will be happy with your purchase, however, we realise that occasionally this isn’t always the case. If there is an issue with a product on your delivery then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the online platform you've brought the order in the first instance. All damages must be reported within 2 days and we would appreciate if you could photograph any damage and email relevant photographs. All returns, exchanges and refunds must be agreed in writing.
Personalised and made to order items – customised and personalised items are made uniquely for you, and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault. This does not affect your statutory rights or your ability to cancel your personalised orders in accordance with the terms for cancellations.
All other items including larger furniture – You may return most new, unopened and unused items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. The buyer pays return postage. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.