2500 in stock
- Customised wooden blocks
- Each block comes with one letter on face side of the block and other 5 sides découpage with pictures and quotes from the story as seen in the photos.
- Precision cut and made from high quality Pine wood
- Features rare vintage illustrations of Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit Story (1902-1943) (Unknown illustrator)
- Découpage with water-resit papers and aged with acid-free, non-toxic dye inks using traditional french découpage technique
- Dimensions – Each wooden block measures approximately 7cmx7cmx7cm
- Materials – 7cm pine wood blocks - sanded and bevelled edges
- Current processing time for this item is 2-3 weeks – Personalised and made to order items
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
• We can personalise your blocks with any names, words or numbers.
• Decide the number of blocks you need to order.
• Add the correct quantity into the cart using the drop down menu at the right. For example, add 7cm X 3 blocks in to the cart if you want to spell MAX.
• Before you complete the payment you will see a 'add a note' (optional) box. Just request the name MAX at check out in note box.
• If you require other combination of wooden blocks e.g non personalised blocks with images on it, With 2 letters and some quotes, images etc add your requirement clearly at the check out note box. We can do any combination of name, quotes, pictures blocks.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Personalised and made to order items – Current processing time for personalised orders such as nursery name plaque, made to order wooden letters, prints, custom map signs and wedding decorations is 2-4 weeks. We have shorter processing time and fastest shipping options for some personalised items. Please inquire for more information. If possible, let us know if there is a deadline to receive the order or the date you need it by.
All other items excluding large mirrors and furniture – Current processing time is 2-10 working days.
Large mirrors and furniture – Current processing time is 1-2 weeks.
INCOMPLETE AND DAMAGE GOOD
At The Dutch Hospital, we really hope you will be happy with your purchase, however, we realise that occasionally this isn’t always the case. If there is an issue with a product on your delivery then please email to email@example.com or contact us via the online platform you've brought the order in the first instance. All damages must be reported within 2 days and we would appreciate if you could photograph any damage and email relevant photographs. All returns, exchanges and refunds must be agreed in writing.
Personalised and made to order items – customised and personalised items are made uniquely for you, and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault. This does not affect your statutory rights or your ability to cancel your personalised orders in accordance with the terms for cancellations.
All other items including larger furniture – You may return most new, unopened and unused items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. The buyer pays return postage. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.