Hollywood Regency – The Beverly Hills Hotel is known for the dusty pink of the buildings and the bungalows; the tufted, circular pink velvet couches in the lobby; and, the iconic Jungle Palm wallpaper that decorates the Fountain Coffee Shop downstairs. Martinique, the distinctive design, with its large, bright green leaves, was created especially for the “Pink Palace” in 1942 by decorator Don Loper. With its waving banana palm leaves, it is probably one of the most recognizable wallpapers in the world.
• Iconic Martinique, jungle palm wallpaper as seen at the world famous Beverly Hills Hotel by Don Loper
• Authentic version supply by the original designer and manufacturer, who has been the sole source for this iconic product since its inception in 1942
• Waving banana palm leaves print
• Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
• Sold individually. Exact colour match from order to order not guaranteed.
Width 27'' (68cm)
Roll length 15 ft (457 cm)
Repeat: 40" half drop repeat
Hand printed in USA
Price is per roll (minimum order quantity apply - minimum 3 separates rolls or one continuous roll per order)
Processing time – due to the nature of the production process of this wallpaper we require maximum of 2 months to dispatch your order
Final sale – Please measure correctly. This does not affect your statutory rights. This item is made to your specification and so is excluded from our usual returns and refund policy.
While we will try to process your order as quickly as possible, please note that some orders, may require longer delivery times due to the nature of our products and availability. However, if you need faster processing times, please contact us before placing the order via email@example.com or add the note at buyer's checkout when ordering.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.