The Beverly Hills Hotel is known for the dusty pink of the buildings and the bungalows; the tufted, circular pink velvet couches in the lobby; and, the iconic Jungle Palm wallpaper that decorates the Fountain Coffee Shop downstairs. Martinique, the distinctive design, with its large, bright green leaves, was created especially for the “Pink Palace” in 1942 by decorator Don Loper. With its waving banana palm leaves, it is probably one of the most recognizable wallpapers in the world.
• Iconic Martinique, jungle palm wallpaper pattern on linen fabric (authentic)
• authentic version supply by the original designer and manufacturer, who has been the sole source for this iconic product since its inception in 1942
• waving banana palm leaves print
• exact colour match from order to order not guaranteed
• materials – Linen
• dimensions – 52'' (132cm) wide
• product weight – 200g (7 ounce)
• hand printed in USA
• price is per yard (minimum order quantity apply - minimum 2 yards)
• this item is made to your specification and so is excluded from our usual returns and refund policy
• final sale: please measure correctly. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Due to the nature of the production process of this wallpaper we require maximum of 6 weeks to dispatch your order.
However, we will endeavour to have them posted as quickly as possible. If there is something you would like us to know, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or add the note at buyer's checkout box.